Friday, August 15, 2008

What a load of manure!

Can you believe this freaking BS? The horses that survive Hendra virus get put down anyway! Why not put them down when they are sick then? Why wait for them to recover at all? Why put them through it all? If they're serious about the human risk, would that not be more logical to reduce it? The practical cynical side of my brain is also wondering who pays the astronomical vet fee's incurred while treating the horse?

I can't articulate the rage I feel for this complete and utter BS.


Hendra virus claims $200k racehorse Tamworth
The two-year-old gelding is being put down despite surviving the deadly Hendra virus that claimed four other horses at Queensland's Redlands Veterinary Clinic.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,24182088-1248,00.html


I know I haven't posted much. I swear I am really, really busy. Apart from the pneumonia putting me a month behind, I am also working on new stuff. Good news is that I am being weaned back off medication and can start excercising again.YAY. Plus, 2 pro photographers in the house, you'd think I'd be able to get photo's of artwork and stuff. no. not so much. They are busy too LOL

0 Even Wiser people reply: