Thursday, January 21, 2010

My brain is like a bagful of dancing monkeys

I'm back! Went to Melbourne to swap kids and go shopping & do coffee at Southland with Copperwitch and get conned into buying skyscrapers shoes. for daughters. not me :( Bright fuchsia 6" stilettos for one & blue for the other. I bought other stuff this time, like the last of Katherine Kerr's Deverry series which for some reason the local bookshops won't get in and coffee,coffee,coffee. I think I ingested so much caffeine in the 3 days technically I really should never ever drink it again HA!

Hit up the Art shops & searched unsuccessfully for a mold, so am making my own.

Also hit the music shops and got some great new music to create to.

I had the bestest ever piece of latte cheesecake at the coffee shop, so trying to find the name of their supplier :D

I joined Creative Everyday and while I haven't been posting, I have been creating and crocheting.

So last few days, worked on paperwork, rearranged my studio and am now in the process of creation.

I had an artwork that was nearly done, then I didn't like the way part of it had turned out, so started a new one and now it's going to be sort of collage of the 2 best elements from each :D so I am carefully slicing around the edges of one and incorporating it all.

There's an exhibition that I am entering with a deadline of Feb 17, so it will be head down, bum up and going like the clappers so will try and post more regularly this year. no, that is not a resolution :D Anyway, will be back tomorrow with a post about the Creative Everyday challenge.

The de-stress hypnotherapy cd seems to be working as I actually slept right through last night. Apparently as I had attended a session with him it makes it easier for the cd to work as usually my brain is like a bagful of dancing monkeys listening to that kind of thing. He has a great accent too, so I actually stop and listen :D

Adios Amigos! Hope you're all having a rocking 2010 so far :D

6 Even Wiser people reply:

Andrew said...

How could you possibly eat cheesecake in front of Copperwitch while she munched on a lettuce leaf?

Jenxo said...

busy busy busy girl,

perhaps we could sell the cheesecake to the bakery? lol

Ann ODyne said...

crochet!

Ann ODyne said...

Wed 27/1/10
do the monkeys do the tango, samba, waltz or foxtrot?

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

JahTeh said...

Well, actually HawtAndrew, I did have a lettuce leaf, in the turkey and cranberry baguette.

I did go back a week later and had a piece of that Mars bar cake, gorblimey, delicious wasn't the word for that.