Wednesday, November 03, 2010

The Wedding!

By popular request, here is a pic of the Bride & Groom! and the cake :D

5 Even Wiser people reply:

Melbourne MOD said...

OMG - A triumph! YOUR triumph.
The photos are worth all the effort - 40 years on' when the nightmares are forgotten, grandchildren wil sigh and say 'how lovely'.
I don't have wedding photos.
or the husband.
saved me having to rip them up I suppose.

I hope you are getting some REST now.
MY friend who hates weddings, offered her daughter $10,000 to just run away to Fiji and elope.
Start saving for that before the next child decides to marry.

BwcaBrownie said...

The splash of colour on the dress is lovely, but I am wearied by all the young brides who choose the uniform of the satin tube.
The groom looks a lovely guy too.
I hope everything is always good for them and you.

JahTeh said...

Bwca you forgot something,
WHERE'S OUR PIECE OF CAKE?

Don't bother with the "I fell flat on my back and got concussion" excuse with us.

We want cake.

BwcaBrownie said...

oh JahTeh JahTeh JahTeh, the point of getting the piece of wedding cake in a tin with bells on, is that it's to be put under one's pillow to cause you to get married too ...

NOW COME ON.

JahTeh said...

Not in my world, it's strictly for reminding me how delicious wedding cake is. And sleeping on it, a terrible waste of cake.