A member of my extended family, Emily Telfer lost her florist business in the floods even though they had comprehensive insurance she was one of the unlucky one's who are not covered specifically for the type of flooding that occurred. She needs help getting going again, so if you are looking for a way to help, we'd appreciate it :D She's also a wildlife carer, so also needs some help with items she needs for the extra animals she's caring for.
Her contact information is at the bottom of this post. Thanks :D
Immediately Needed :
• The services of a Scissor Sharpener to attempt to salvage my floristry tools.
• Heat Packs (to keep baby animals snugly and warm)
• Animal cages of at least 1x1m in size.
• Baskets (think picnic) with lids (lined if possible) to put baby animals in.
• Fruit and Vegetables (that are a little over ripe is fine) to feed to animals (we need these every 2 – 3 days but not too much only 1 small box).
• Native Foliage and Flowers for lorikeets and possums to munch on! We need this daily but not too much (1 bucket)
• Banner Signs (the type that pull up) that we can get our printers to do up signs to go in.
• Bridal Magazines, new or used from 2010.
• A 3 Door (Glass Front) Display Fridge
• Shabby Chic furniture (for props in retail store) – eg set of drawers, hat stand, coat stand, single seat etc.
• Split System Air Conditioner to cool retail space up to 50m2
• POS (point of sale) Software System
• Garden Shed (preferable size 3 x 3m or larger) to help accommodate animals and care items etc.
• Assistance from a retail designer/interior decorator to assist us with the design of the new shop.
or if you prefer, you can help by ordering flowers
If you would like to place an order for delivery anywhere in Australia or Overseas you can:
1) Phone us on 1300 927 917
2) Go towww.quickneasyflowers.com.au
3) Or visit us at 33 Diosma Street, Bellbowrie, Monday – Friday 9am – 2pm
a. (Please phone first for the next few days just to ensure I am not in appointments with my accountant etc).
All orders go a long way to helping us rebuild our business and in turn care for native animals in need and we thank you!