Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Stop the world.

I am really pissed off.
These are actually rhetorical questions, so I am not expecting replies. I just need to vent before my head really does start spinning on my shoulders.

Why does the world have so many arseholes who think they are more special than others?
Why can't people stop playing bullshit mind games and be upfront and honest?
Why do people think I actually believe what they are saying? Do they really think I am that fucking stupid?
Why does someone's *word* mean absolutely.totally. zero and they justify their unprofessional, rude and condescending twattish behaviour with even more inane dribble?

Do I look like I have moron tattooed on my forehead?

Arrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. fucknuckle. I am done with this one.

0 Even Wiser people reply: