Monday, July 17, 2006

I don't normally watch a lot of tv and would be quite happy without one. However, with the recent bout of illness in the house I have been watching weird crap in the wee hours.
Of course, I had to watch the World Cup like all good Aussie citizens and while watching that discovered the Tour de France when Ch31 stopped playing the fishy thing with music. Who knew a bike race could be so exciting? I'd always thought it would be extremely boring but it's not. Between the breakaways, the sprinters and the peloton chasing them, it's almost nailbiting to see who will cross the line first and if anyone will crash or get a flat tyre.

To all those doubters, it's a lot better than watching the endless repeats of the inane Infomercials at least :-)

2 Even Wiser people reply:

Anonymous said...

I watched the World Cup but I draw the line at cycling.

I think I would rather watch the infomercials.

:-)

antikva said...

LOL