Sunday, July 09, 2006

The Virus from hell arrived, the cold variety, thankfully! So everyone has been sniffling their way around for the last few weeks. The whole house smells of eucalyptus from the vaporiser and Eucy Bear rub. Strangely, of all things Mr Fussy Eater [11] loves Ginger tea, so he sits rugged up on the couch with chicken noodle soup, ginger tea and a good book and is in bliss. LOL Yes, I know. He does watch cartoons as well, so he's not that strange but he prefers to read rather than watch tv.

In work news, I have returned to doing print & web design for small businesses, so I have been flat chat with work. I didn't really want to go back into the print side but economic reasons have made it so that I'd be a complete idiot if I didn't. I've also been teaching myself gilding on glass, which is similiar to the gilding I already do, except it's glass rather than paper. It is similiar to working on scratchboard as you work in reverse, so it hasn't really been that hard for me to do. I'm also making each kidlet a necklet and so teaching myself the art of beading. I already sort of do beading with/on my bookcovers, so this is just a different form.

Stringing beads is good physio for my hands & wrists too, so wonder if I could claim the costs as a medical deduction? [ I'm only joking! I know it's not]

I've also been watching the Tour de France, as I've been up with sick kidlets, way better than watching infomercials LOL

0 Even Wiser people reply: