Tuesday, March 02, 2010

I should buy a lottery ticket....

LOL
One of those days where the A3 printer decided it didn't like paper, phone calls and not a portable phone where they are meant to be, the r on my laptop keyboard decided it was going on a holiday and my clay oven stopped working. *sigh* so, have moulds for buttons ready to bake and nowhere to bake the bloody things.

 Apart from that, working on daughters wedding and the art award entry, both going well :D

Have to clean my studio though as I have crap everywhere and it's driving me crazy.

Youngest Daughter is having fun at Uni and has done well in her first O week :D

And I'm off to swear at the clay oven some more and make Spaghetti Carbonara for tea.

2 Even Wiser people reply:

Jen xo said...

[[[[[Hugz]]]]]

the carbonara sounds good though!

Ann ODyne said...

March 8th - International Women's Day and appropriately Labour Day in Australia.

Greetings dear Tikky - I do hope you have escaped flooding in The Flat.
It was called California GULLY in the gold rush days - I hope you are on a high bit of it.