Friday, December 23, 2005

Bad to the Bone Bloggin' fool...

Ok, first off I have to say, it was my Gt Gt Uncle who was an activist/dissident, with his own file and stuff, me, I'm like a baby one compared to him. I only get in people's face if they step in my space, then I don my split personality cape [lucky I'm a gemini, hey?] and swat back. Just ask my mate the ex pollie. I think he's fishing in the Gulf now.
In my latest web wanderings, well, I didn't go far actually, it was in my logs today [so sue me, I'm lazy] I found a referral for a Cyveillance technorati search, they have their very own category! See what happens when you aren't upfront, people get curious, links are made, categories formed, and next thing you know you're blackholed & banned all over the world. I wonder what would happen if I posted a disclaimer saying I'm not a blogger but a splogger? heh.
They must be working on the theory that If you Blog, you are Bad! Blogger! and crawling from blog to blog in an effort to track down us Bad Bloggers who write about taboo subjects, like Robbie Williams.
Now, excuse me while I go adjust my mask.
Brownie, you better go get your whiskers groomed & sharpen your claws *g*

Technorati Search for: cyveillance.com

For the stats baby:
Feelin' - Don't poke the grumpy bear
Hearin' - Dancing with tears in my eyes - Ultravox

1 Even Wiser people reply:

BwcaBrownie said...

Just popped by to say I hope you had a cooler breeze during our Big Cookout, and wish you only good things during the New Year. I have a fluffy dog, and 3 cats in this room right now, only one is on the keyboard thank god.
I have whiskers, I have claws. A bunch of us went mad and turned into cats the other day. Armagnac started it with his Burmese Mao.
I might go and technorati 'mice'. xxxxxxxxx