Thursday, December 29, 2005

cheesy whine

Oh dear, that last post sounded a tad whiny didn't it? sorry. My family has a long and distinguished history of gifts that ummm, errrr, well, to be honest, suck. I'd have been happy with a little gold lucky cat for 3.50. Oh wait, I did get that, I bought it for the kids to give me, after I realised my hints were for naught. heh.

Went down to Spotlight today to get some more shiny sparkly things to make the rest of the pens with. And a new pillow. I'm like the princess with the pea lately, except it's the pillow not the mattress.
I gave some old guy a thrill when he overheard my part of a conversation in the bedding section, " But I like sleeping with nothing on". His reaction cracked everybody around us up, we were talking about top sheets on the bed when it's so hot, not clothing. Geeez.

Bloody RoboSapiens. Who thought of a robot that throws more crap on the floor for me to pick up? Must have been a male. heh.

2 Even Wiser people reply:

Ozfemme said...

I hope this year brings you light, peace, health and reward and an abundance of love.

Your creative work sounds really interesting - do you exhibit it anywhere on the interweb?

Take care Antikva!

antikva said...

Thank you Bella. I hope you also have a wonderful 2006. Mate, you definitely deserve it! Hugs to you and the kidlets. Oh, and to that naughtly lil escape artist of a pup! I am so glad you found her.