Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Dance!

I knew yesterday was not going to be a good day when I woke up at 5am with a beginning migraine. It got worse when the harmonic balancer in my car decided to croak it. Good thing I married a mechanic :-)anyway the day just went south even more, so I went to bed early with painkillers and snored the night away.

This morning hubby checked the PO box and look what Anne sent me :-) [insert happy dancing here]

So pretty! and perfect [ Wonder how she knew about my addiction to diaries? hmmm...] Check out the card on the right, it's an illuminated manuscript :-) and she wrapped it beautifully as well, with a vintage Santa image as well! Thank you so much Anne, so lovely and it's really appreciated *biggrin*

2 Even Wiser people reply:

JahTeh said...

I get the same brand of diary every year and cover it in cotton and ribbon. I can't write in a naked diary.
I like that jewell on the cover very much.

I tried to sketch a few Christmas cards today but the hands won't work properly so I'll tick off another on the 'can't do' list.

antikva said...

I do sometimes but I think I'll leave this one as it is so pretty :-)
Yes,I like it too, it reminds me of the Duchess of Windsor's collection.

:-( it's so hard when bits don't work like they did. and frustrating.