Thursday, December 18, 2008

mmmmm, what are you cooking?

says hubby and son. It smells yummy.
Pudding guessed the son.
Cake guessed the husband.

Daughter had a giggle which made the camera a shake as she was taking process pics.

says I. Neither. Vanilla Soap.

Oh. says both. ROFLMAO


I am SO mean!

In other news someone who saw stuff I've made has encouraged me to sell them. and given me a price range. So, I be opening my own Etsy store *g* with a range of necklaces and bracelets. Plus, I'll be putting original art and prints up there as well as at Art Wanted.

2 Even Wiser people reply:

JahTeh said...

Let me know when the 'etsy' is up and running.

After 24 years of a craft market, I am all crafted out and only do one offs for gifts now. I still can't walk past a craft book though.

antikva said...

I think it's funny when the media go on about a craft *revival* I've always had something on the go and there's always been crafty markets etc

I don't know how you did it, 24 years, wow. Obviously very talented though :-)

I think I'll stick to *cyber* craft markets this year and see how I go. There are a couple of markets around that I've found out about, so that may be stc. LOL

I just signed up to an aussie one, see how that goes to start as Etsy is US based and huge. But you and Anne will get special invites to the grand opening.