Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Random Ramblings

I'm feeling very random today. Don't know why, probably just tired.
Wrapped everything to within an inch of it's life, all of a sudden the 13 yr old has decided to be inquisitive [ gah, I hope that's bloody spelt right.] and I even told the 19 yr old not to shake or feel up the presents [ Hi chicklet, I know you're reading cos I am not up that late at night :-) ]

Tonight I'm making the first log for our Christmas tomorrow if it happens, if not I have a lot of choc ripple biscuits in the pantry. Oh well.

MIL has just gone to the hospital as her retina is detaching. Don't know how bad yet, we are waiting to find out. So, we may be down in Melbourne tomorrow as well. Waiting to find out tonight what is happening.

Still working on stuff, got some more barbies and am pondering their fate.

0 Even Wiser people reply: