Tuesday, August 16, 2005

what a load...

Brother in bid to reclaim Korp video | The Nation | Breaking News 24/7 - NEWS.com.au (16-08-2005)

Limited time of high value, indeed.
This family seems to have failed Diginity 101.

Feelin' - irritated
Listenin' - Moulin Rouge soundtrack

2 Even Wiser people reply:

BwcaBrownie said...

Looks like the brother wants it all to beef up his story for whatever magazine has bought his 'story'.
I feel sorry for the orphan boy and all the shit he will get at school over this.
As for Joe lighting a candle for Maria - what was he thinking when he was screwing around with his adulteress? Gee I love Maria? slime bucket. I wish none of this had been in any media.
I wonder if we (the general public) could start a movement to force media to bring us positive stories about good people who do good things - there are plenty of them. All the publicity that lowlifes get, is so bad for young developing minds.

antikva said...

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,16276332-421,00.html

I hope noone bloody buys it. If I was a beneficiary, there's no way I would take that money. I'd rather starve.

I'm a lil concerned that the goat story is a bit Slam the Victim. I mean, it's not like she can deny it.

I wonder who gave out those details? Maybe another let's stir the pot for more money?