Sunday, November 19, 2006

Glutton for punishment..

I have just installed Joomla on one of our new domains and learning how to use it. SOMEONE slap me the next time I say I have a great idea.

Supposedly it is the best open source cms around. Am I showing my geek side again? heh. Am I still a geek even though I listen to Bon Jovi?
Bit of a learning curve ahappenin' but so far so good, you watch, I've just jinxed myself. LOL

Good thing the new site doesn't deploy live until January, hey.

Eldest has the same bug I just had and is running around sounding like she's hacking up a lung.

Well, my standalone joomla server just finished downloading, so I'll catchya's on the flip side Mateys!

Listenin - Have a Nice Day - Bon Jovi
Feelin' - Geekified

1 Even Wiser people reply:

Anonymous said...

Gday,

thanks for updating our blog link - we're still blogging away.

Will be interested to see how you like Joomla - have toyed with that idea myself. Will keep an eye out for your new site.

cheers