Friday, November 03, 2006

spiders...

Hmmmmm.
Dear Mr RIAA, nope. won't find what you're looking for here. Although it's just amusing now, that you guys waste so much money and resources. You should look into more time/cost effective policing procedures.

Speaking of spiders, last night I had a hitch hiker on the drivers side window of my car at eye level. Not sure what kind it was, but it was half the side of my hand, so I kept leaning towards the passenger side of the car. Yes. My window was wound up tight. You should have seen the eldest & youngest jump out of the car when we got home and run. They left all their crap in the car, so guess who had to hold all of it and get out of the car at the same time. Little chickens.

Anyway, when MOTH got home later, he relocated the spider to the bushland down the road. You watch, 10 to 1, the little bugger will wait till I drive past and jump on again. He probably wants to go shopping.

I've been busy. Uhuh. reading books and blowing your nose can take up a large part of the day. You know that week off thing? Totally out the window.

I had a water feature in my office yesterday. Streams of water from the storm we had poured in through the top of the window between the bricks and window ledge thing. I ended up standing on the arm of the couch with a towel trying to stop the flow. Yes, was useless.

0 Even Wiser people reply: