Friday, August 24, 2007

I was wandering innocently through cyberspace...

minding my own business and got tagged by Bella, who is lucky I like her :-)

 

What side of the heart do you draw first?
Left Ventricle, sometimes the aorta.
Can you dive without plugging your nose?
Doesn't everybody?
What color is your phone?
Black
Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
ROFLMAO. I'd get into BIG trouble if I answered this question.
Where are you right now?
In bed
How do you feel about carrots?
Like Switzerland, neutral.  
How many chairs at the dining room table?
I've given up having chairs at the dining room table, now I just toss the plates across the room and if they catch it, they eat right there where they are.
Who is the best Spice Girl?
Who are the Spice Girls? *sarc zone*
Do you know what time it is?
1.22am
What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Absolutely.Freak. Out.
What's your favorite kind of gum?
Like
Bella, I don't do gum.
T or F: All is fair in love and war?
Nothing in life is fair.
Do you use words that you don't know the meaning to?
Never! I always pontificate using vocabulary I am comfortable with.
Do you like to sleep?
Yes. No. Yes.
Do you know which US states don't use Daylight Savings?
Dunno,I'd guess the states that have the highest number of faded curtains though.
Do you know the song Sugar We're Goin' Down?
Huh? No, Should I?
Do you want a bright yellow '06 mustang?
Nah, gotta be a
Maserati for this babe *g*
What's something you've always wanted?
Maserati sports car
Do you wear a lot of black?
Define a *lot*
Describe your hair.
Apparently on the endangered species list [ red head]
Are you an adult?
I try really hard not to be.
Who is/are your best friends?
They're no longer alive.
Do you have a tan?
Not really. Although I have a touch of my Dad's olive skin, so never really have that lily white thing happenin'
Are you a television addict?
No
Do you enjoy spending time with your mom?
ummm... I don't have a Mom,I do have a Mum who is alright to hang with.
Are you a sugar freak?
No, I am sweet enough without it.
What is your favorite movie?
Waterworld
What's your sign?
Gemini,so watch your back.
Where do you wish you were right now?
On a beach
Who did you copy this from?
Bella at OzFemme.
How do you know them?
She's an Aussie blogger extraordinaire!
Would you have sex with them?
She lives way too far away *vewg*
What brand of shirt are you wearing?
Snoopwear
Have you ever smoked anything?
Yep. Tyres at a race track.

Let's see, the 3 people tag rule... Dogbait DragonSand and Becca

 

PS.Yes,I just worked out the links in my sidebar are brokened. I will fix tomorrow.

Hearin' Gold - Paul Harrigan [Footy Show]

3 Even Wiser people reply:

The Bizza said...

Really funny answers! This was an entertaining read.

antikva said...

Hi! Thanks for the lovely comment :-)

I have to admit I'm a lurker at yours *g*

Ozfemme said...

"She lives too far away"..lol. Good answers!