Tuesday, July 05, 2005

early morning wake up call

This is what I woke up to this morning. I guess I should be grateful that the crushing sensation in my chest was just the cat! LOL






simba

5 Even Wiser people reply:

BwcaBrownie said...

with paw pummeling and 'thrrrrp! thhhrrrp!' ?

Ozfemme said...

Remember the "You're in Danger" thingy from a little while back? I'm just saying is all.....

antikva said...

Brownie, hmmmm, were you a cat in a former life? Yes, definitely like that!

Bella, at the risk of sounding dense...huh? sorry, I'm having a horrific hair day today.

antikva said...

Bella, DUH! I just realised what you were talking about LOL.
Sorry! hope todays better for you, cos mine is a double vodka.

BwcaBrownie said...

whadda ya mean 'in a FORMER life'?
for cat stuff try Beer and Kittys blogspot of cileo the pushbike freak
and Sorrow At Sills Bend is a cat heavy blog (and film lit too).