Thursday, July 28, 2005

question of the day LOL

has anybody heard anything good about the hematite bracelets? It's supposed to work like the copper one's, in that it helps with pain etc. One of my quirks is a natural aversion to medication, if you saw me trying to take a tablet/pill etc you would die laughing. I have tried all the tricks. nada. It always takes 10 mins to get one down, even tiny one's LOL So, if something I don't have to swallow works, hey, I'm all for it. I was looking at these bracelets that apparently help reduce blood pressure,cholesterol and pain, they're a bit exxy though.

Nothing else to say, I've been pretty busy doing nothing at all.

Added:I have no idea why this didn't post the 1st time around. weird.

2 Even Wiser people reply:

BwcaBrownie said...

I have read that the copper ones are just placebo effect. I am very cynical. A bottle of wine is the only thing guaranteed to reduce my problems. Is your medication swallowing proble just physical? put pills in yogurt or custard. works for little kids. xxx brownies alter ego Crystal

antikva said...

LOL, you had me so confused then with the new name, but it doesn't take much tonight to get me like that.

Yep, I think I agree with you about the placebo effect,Oh well! back to the drawing board :-)

Nah, my prob is pyschological, I have tried every trick known, even the drink thru the straw one.
I'm thinking a bottle of vodka might be the way to go ;-)

Did you get your ticket sorted out?