Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Uhoh...

My life is never going to be the same again...

BattleQueen3 wants a drum kit. A 5 pce drum kit, you know, crashing cymbals and loud banging sounds LOL

Luckily though, she takes after me in musical taste and not her father. He only likes pop music, if it isn't in the top 40, he hates it. I call it pop tart music as most of is titsout and bouncing, if you know what I mean ;-)

I'm more of a Queen, Bon Jovi, Skyhooks,Robbie Williams fan etc I love Aussie rock and 80's music and I do like most other music,but they're my favourite. My current cd of choice in the car is Adam Thompson's [Chocolate Starfish] album RECONNECTED.

Yoda loves Pop goes the Planet from it & that's the current song we sing on the way home from school in the car. I am totally tone deaf, so we turn the speakers up so noone can hear us murder the song *g*

I listen to yahoo launchcast a lot during the day, Made in Australia or one of the rock stations.

If you ever hear reggae mixed with bagpipes or the Lord of the Dance sound track with taps at full blast, say hi to me :-)

0 Even Wiser people reply: